The IRL Group are pleased to announce that we can now offer polished concrete floor finishes as one of our services.
Our polished concrete flooring is another option for dressing up dull and boring concrete.
The concrete will be diamond grounded which exposes any stone or what is known as the "salt and pepper look".
The UV Polyurethane top coats are applied with a non-slip coating if required for a glossy, clean and great looking polished finish.
The best part is that after your concrete floor will require very little work to keep it's good polished looks all year round.
Polishing the concrete improves its density; thus, it reduces its porosity. Any chemical spills can then be more easily cleaned before making your concrete floor stained or damaged.
The better your flooring is polished, the easier it becomes to clean and there are many other health, hygiene, environmental and economical reasons why polished concrete floor is ideal for various floors..
Benefits to you of our Concrete Floor Service
- Polished concrete is considered a good sustainable design flooring option because it makes use of the materials already present. Most modern buildings are built on a concrete slab; polishing the exposed concrete eliminates the energy and material consumed by applying a floor covering. It is something to consider when building or modernizing towards a more green solution.
- Polished concrete floors are low-maintenance, as they are more durable and easier to clean than many flooring options. Its relatively high coefficient of friction can make it non-slip.
- Polished concrete reduces dust mite and allergen problems, and does not support mould growth.
- Anecdotal evidence suggests highly reflective polished concrete reduces lighting needs and improves natural lighting.
- Polished concrete flooring is hard wearing and will not chip or dent like softer surfaces such as timber and mopping with warm soapy water once a week is the only maintenance required.
EXPLORE MORE FLOORING
Do you have a project in mind? Tell us about your job and get a free site survey.
FOR A QUICK & PROFESSIONAL QUOTE...
IRL are experts in industrial flooring, floor markings, industrial painting and industrial roofing. We will guide you throughout the entire process from preparation, to liaising with your Health and Safety Officer. Get in touch and we will advise you on the best solution for your project.Contact Us